Indonesia Bali Visa Services
Indonesia Immigration and
Naturalization Consultation
Foreign investment Consultation


ALP

Tel. +62-21-92929643
Fax.+62-21-56953044


Quality Services For Your Business
Jl.Mawar 36 Bintaro Jakarta Selatan 12330, Indonesia

Google

My Bali


My Bali
My Bali

Monday, September 15, 2008

Life in Bali is wonderful

Life in Bali is wonderful



Life in Bali is wonderful

After what seems forever, I figured I might as well get back to posting something, this blog has not had the attention it deserves.
As for an update, currently I’m living with Vickar at Villa Tibu, located in Legian, Indonesia. That is on the island of Bali. I arrived in Medan on August 25th to the waiting arms of my dream. The flights were uneventful except for the eerie feeling of my luggage not showing up at LAX when I did. The flight from Arkansas USA left a little late, putting me in Dallas a little late. After a rush to my next flight to Las Vegas, which left Dallas late, was full of the excited passengers, going to “Vegas” for their fun filled weekend. The flight was stuffed full and I was just happy when it finally took off. The flight was bumpy to say the least, not bad weather but in August in the US it that hot transitional time for the seasons. It was just rough air.


The flight attendants (both daddy types) was both humorous and attentive. As one attendant put it to a passenger, “you better buckle her in or she will be riding the short bus to school”. They made the best of the rough ride for everyone. I think I slept most of the flight, not really from being tired but just relieved to be on my way to my lovers arms.


Landing in Las Vegas was a little rough but safe. Arriving late put me in a rush once again to my flight to LAX. Once at the gate it was only 5 minute wait to board. It was a TED flight by United, an Airbus, very nice plane. The flight to LAX was smooth and we arrived a little early. After sitting on the taxi way for 10 minutes we deplaned and off to the luggage carousel to collect my bags and get something to eat. After waiting for a long time and the carousel stopping, I had no bags. A feeling of helplessness started to creep up on me. I went to the luggage help counter to find out my bags was not scanned on the flight. So the clerk pulls out the “Lost Luggage” form and proceeds to ask me “What color and style are was your luggage”? OMG, what do you say when your luggage looks like every other piece of luggage that others have? Guess I should have taken photos (good idea to keep in mind) just in case. But that was the last thing on my mind, losing my luggage.


So I provided all the information I could, was given a form and then I proceeded to American Airlines Luggage counter. They did not find my luggage in the system meaning it was somewhere (duhhhh). Finally the deduction was that since the AA flight was late to Las Vegas, there was not time for my luggage to be transferred to the TED flight to LAX. I was told by the United Airlines representative that there was another flight leaving Las Vegas at 8:30 pm and if my luggage was scanned onboard they could tell me after the flight was boarded. So, being hungry and feeling kind of helpless, I decided to just go eat.


I went to the Tom Bradley international terminal (by the way, it’s a long walk), found a sit down booth with a plug in and fired up the laptop. I had a sandwich, fries and some hot tea. Called Vickar to let him know I was at LAX and told the story about my luggage. I told him it would not stop me from my flight to Medan, they would just have to send it if/when it showed up.


After dinner I walked back to the United Terminal (#7 I think) and checked with the nice lady that had taken over the counter. After she logged on and checked, I could have danced right there. My bags was on the flight and would be arriving in LAX at 9:35 pm. So I found a spot to sit down in the floor and waited. I think I called Vickar again and updated him on my luggage. After the flight arrived I once again stood at the carousel and waited. What seemed forever turned into forever I think. Once again, after watching tons of bags go by, mine was not to be seen. So, back to the United Luggage counter, the nice lady making a phone call, and presto, they showed up, finally!!!!


So, renting a baggage cart for $3 (very well worth it) I was off to Tom Bradley terminal again, with a great feeling in my heart. Things were looking up. Not worrying about what seemed miles I had to walk, it was a great feeling to be pushing my life possessions on the way to my next flight.


Arriving at Malaysia Airlines ticket counters, there was quite a few ahead of me. Each one seemed like it took forever to check in, but my turn finally came. Getting my boarding pass, off through security I went to the same gate I had departed at in April. Expecting another bus ride to the airplane, this time the gate had been remodeled and the plane was sitting right there. Great feeling once again.


The flight boarded on time, got the seat I had requested, and settled in for the flight. On takeoff I just looked out and said Good Bye to America. My plans are to live in Bali and only return if necessary. Selling everything and starting a life with my man on the opposite side of the world is a dream come true, and a true gift from God.


Dreams do come true, just have faith, believe and follow your heart.

Source: mythaiboo.cintaboo.net

No comments:

Indonesia Immigration and
Naturalization Consultation
Foreign investment Consultation


ALP

Tel. +62-21-92929643
Fax.+62-21-56953044
Email : cheriatna@gmail.com

Quality Services For Your Business

Indonesia Immigration,naturalization consultation,foreign investment,Visa and travel,Expatriate documents, firms licence and notary
Kata-kata Hikmah..! Jelang Pemilu, Jangan Golput ! Di Pemilu 2009